I’m a beautiful, golden-eyed 9 year old tabby-tortie mix – some people say I look like a caramel mocha latte. Well, I’m definitely as sweet as one, that’s for sure. If Netflix and popcorn sounds good to you – I am your girl! Let me tell you a little about myself.
Things I love:
· To be brushed. Now how many other cats can say that?
· To sleep next to your pillow.
· To hide when visitors come over.
· To be your only girl kitty. I could possibly handle a sweet brother.
· To stay indoors. I’m scared of the big outside world.
· To have small doggie friends – I like the company.
· To chat with birds outside the window.
· To plop off of things – most cats land gracefully when they jump off of things. Maybe it’s because I grew up with dogs, maybe it’s because I’m the queen and do what I want, but I’m a plopper. It’s quite adorable.
Things I don’t love:
· To be held more than 25 seconds (I will meow and flail until you put me down, but I will not bite or scratch you. It’s just not who I am as a purrrrson.)
· To be around large crowds and lots of noise.
So if you love sweet, shy kitties who love to eat popcorn, talk to birds, and plop off of things, I’m your girl.”
Becky will be great in any type of home including with older children and small dogs. She has no special needs and will make a very special addition to the family.
Like all SNAP pets, Becky is spayed, up to date on shots and vaccinations, and micro-chipped. And ready to meet you at one of our adoption centers or by special appointment.
SNAP is a non-profit 501c3 animal rescue organization dedicated to spay and neutering programs, rescues and adoptions for Atlanta-area pets. See more about us here or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on SNAP people, pets and adoption news.