Hello to my future person! My name is Marshall, and I’m the most playful and affectionate cat you’ll ever meet. I’m a big kitty with an even bigger heart, and I tip the scale at fifteen pounds. That’s fifteen whole pounds of cat for you to love! Lucky you!
But in case you needed some more convincing, I’ve come up with eleven reasons why you need a super-sweet, super-sized kitty like me in your life:
- Can warm your entire lap in one sitting.
- Extra-loud purrs (50 decibels per pound).
- Next best thing to owning a lion.
- Can curl up around your whole head on the pillow and keep both your ears toasty at once.
- Giant paw-prints.
- Trick your neighbors into thinking there’s a Yeti on the loose when it snows (see #5).
- Can be used for bicep curls as part of a regular exercise plan under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Acres of tummy-fluff for you to bury your face in.
- Willing to dress up as Garfield for Halloween.
- Also willing to help you eat all your leftover lasagna (see #9).
- Five times more absorbent than the leading brand of paper towel when I lie across kitchen spills.
Giant kitty kisses,
Marshall will be great in any type of home including with older children and small dogs. He has no special needs and will make a very special addition to the family.
Like all SNAP pets, Marshall is neutered, up to date on shots and vaccinations, and micro-chipped. And ready to meet you at one of our adoption centers or by special appointment.
SNAP is a non-profit 501c3 animal rescue organization dedicated to spay and neutering programs, rescues and adoptions for Atlanta-area pets. See more about us here or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on SNAP people, pets and adoption news.
First posted October 3, 2017.