Hello, future family! My name is Puddin’, because I’m just as sweet as one. Here I am, asking for a treat and a cuddle. Who could say no to that adorable face?
As a rescue pup, I have lots of stories to tell. My last person loved me very much, but he sadly passed away. Everyone says how beautifully he raised me, though. He taught me how to do all the things that a good pit bull does: I can walk nicely on a leash, I’m impeccably house-trained, and I’m a top-notch snuggler. I miss my last person, but I’m looking forward to meeting my new family and showering them in affection.
Here are some of my favorite things, which you’ll need to know about when you adopt me:
1. Children! I like to play with human puppies
2. Cuddles! I give excellent doggy kisses
3. Car-rides! I’m very good at cars.
Here are some of my not-so-favorite things:
1. Other dogs! A one-dog only household would suit me just fine. And just to be clear, that one dog should be ME.
2. Cats! Don’t get me wrong, kitties are cute and have their place. It’s just that that place shouldn’t be my new home, please.
I know that when you meet me, you’ll want to be my forever-human as much as I want to be your forever-pup.
Puddin’ will be great in any type of home including with older children and small dogs. She has no special needs and will make a very special addition to the family.
Like all SNAP pets, Puddin’ is spayed, up to date on shots and vaccinations, and micro-chipped. And ready to meet you at one of our adoption centers or by special appointment.
SNAP is a non-profit 501c3 animal rescue organization dedicated to spay and neutering programs, rescues and adoptions for Atlanta-area pets. See more about us here or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on SNAP people, pets and adoption news.
First posted March 4,2018.