Ideas worth spreading:
SNAP loves networking of all kinds including sharing our mission and message through old media and new.
These kinds of media, public relations and marketing activities include anything from sharing a story with a friend over lunch to traditional media to spreading the word using new social media and crowd sourcing – SNAP is all about spreading our message and mission to as many folks as possible.
SNAP has four core missions:
- Pet Rescue
- Trap Neuter Release (TNR) Activities
- Adoption Services
- Education and Outreach.
Each of these important programs needs advocates to not only volunteer to help day-to-day operations, but to spread the news of what SNAP is doing and how others can help. Any help you can give by way of word-of-mouth, traditional marketing to social media is a huge help in sustaining SNAP’s efforts and helping us to grow so we can save more lives.
Examples of how you can ‘socialize’ SNAP by spreading the word include:
- Telling friends about SNAP and encouraging them to tell others
- Connecting with traditional media outlets including local print, television and radio
- Networking through social media including liking and re-tweeting SNAP activities
- Helping setup guest speaking events to inform re: our important TNR programs
- Helping develop new marketing channels and relationships
- Helping us to build a our database of volunteers, donors, supporters and friends.
SNAP is proud of our volunteers and the good service they do in helping deserving pets find forever homes.
SNAP is a non-profit 501c3 animal rescue organization dedicated to rescues, adoptions and spay and neutering programs for Atlanta-area pets. See more about us here or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on SNAP people, pets and adoption news.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.[facebook]